Terms and Conditions
- The minimum amount of pixels that you can sponsor is 100 pixels ($100), and the maximum amount of pixels that you can sponsor is whatever is left on the grid.
- Links provided must be either for a web page beginning with http:// or your MySpace, Facebook or twitter page.
- When you sponsor my pixels you will not own any part of the Million Dollar Website Project website, you are only granted the right to post an image with a link which will be published on the pixel grid according to the amount of pixels you have sponsored. You will also be able to select the charity of your choice where ½ of the proceeds from your pixel purchase will be donated to.
- Your images must be submitted in the pixel size sponsored (Ex. 50x50 = 2500 pixels or 100x50 = 5000). You can also request for us to resize your banner accordingly.
- Images must be submitted in JPEG or GIF format, and may not exceed 2MB for the file size being submitted. No animated images.
- You will not be able to change the image or link once you have submitted it and it has been published, please be sure of the image and link provided for publishing on the website, it will be there for at least 5 years from the websites launch date. The only exception to this is if you have a very good reason why you need a change to your image or link. Ex. Closed your website, major changes to your website or business model, lawsuits or legal proceedings.
- I will guarantee to keep the website live for at least 5 years from the websites launch date. So the website will be online until at least June 5th 2016.
- No adult, offensive content, links or images will be approved. If your content is rejected you can submit alternative materials for review. I make the decision on all content being submitted for review and have the right to reject any sponsor for any reason. If you are rejected you will be refunded.
- If you change the content of your website to anything offensive, obscene or inappropriate or adult content your sponsorship will be removed. You will be given an opportunity to provide a new link, but you will not be offered any type of a refund post being published (This includes for downtime).
- No refund once you have been accepted and published on the pixel grid.
- You can request to remove your sponsorship at any time in the future, however you will not get any type of a refund and your space on the pixel grid will become publicly available for new sponsors.
- All content provided will be your responsibility for its respective trademarks, copyrights and infringements. In other words you must have full authority to use the content that you will be providing. The Million Dollar Website Project will not be held liable for the content that you provide; only you will be held accountable for unauthorized use.
- If I am legally required to remove your sponsorship post publication, you will be given an opportunity to provide replacement content, however you will not get a refund.
- Payment must be received prior to your sponsorship going live. The only exception is if you were placed on a payment plan (If not paid in full while on a payment plan, you will be removed and will not be refunded any partial payments as you were published on the website and simply failed to pay in full) or were given a pro-rated invoice that must be paid by the due date in order to maintain your active listing.
- The website may have downtime for maintenance from time to time. By accepting my terms and conditions you will not be holding me liable for routine downtime as it is a standard occurrence from time to time.
- Once your payment has cleared successfully, I will attempt to get your sponsorship live within 24-48 hours (during regular business days).
- Once your sponsorship is listed, my website will automatically list a small press release on your company’s sponsorship to my connected social media pages making an announcement.
Enjoy your pixel space, and may it bring you an abundance of prosperity.